Countdown Begins!! ⏰

16 weeks to go 😬

We are officially on the countdown. How do I feel? Overwhelmed. Nervous. Excited......all in the space of two minutes!

This is probably the point where I should remember that I am a control freak/over thinker and tell myself to "calm the farm" but nope.....I feel some frenzy whipping coming on fast 😂

So this is just a quick update....for you guys of course but also to remind myself we have actually achieved shiteloads so far after all!!

1.  Mazda BT50 purchased ✔️
2.  2009 Jayco Expanda purchased ✔️
3.  House decluttered and everything caravan worthy transferred to it. ✔️
4.   School notified of travel plans ✔️
5.   Map purchased, basic travel route planned ✔️
6.   Checklists made and printed ✔️
7.    Work notified of travel plans and leave approved ✔️
8.    House and puppy sitter confirmed ✔️
9.    Portable BBQ purchases ✔️
10.   X 2 test trips done @caravan park - need to do some free camps ASAP!!✔️

See not bad at all!! 😬😬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Round The Kookaburra 2017 | Back to Basics

CUT!! And thats a wrap folks......

Home is wherever I'm with you.....👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩