B R E A T H E........πŸ’¨

ONE WEEK TO GO 😬

This is our last post before we leave - it's been a rollercoaster of a week.....there's been a few highs and lows! 

Everyone who knows me well was expecting a meltdown pre-departure and Thursday was it!! Nothing in particular happened - one minute I was making lists in my head and the next I was a mess - overwhelmed, excited, tired, stretched! Who knows......πŸ˜‚ nevertheless some good advice from a dear friend had me pulling myself together and I moved on! 

We had a wedding on the Mornington Peninsula this weekend and it was wonderful - relaxing and just what Leigh and I needed to regroup - we enjoyed our last bit of time together before parenting full time for 5 months begins.......we've so got this!!! 😳

So this week I'm taking one day at a time - if we aren't ready by departure day then we will roll with the punches and leave the next day - what's the hurry - would rather leave serenely than with sweat beads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Over and out........

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Round The Kookaburra 2017 | Back to Basics

CUT!! And thats a wrap folks......

Home is wherever I'm with you.....πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©